about the company
BLACK RIVER FINANCIAL
A cornerstone of financial planning is the recognition that everyone’s business and life situation is unique. Practitioner experience and skill are critical when planning for a successful financial outcome.
Our planning approach is based on the belief that a strong team of experts can deliver a more comprehensive solution than one practitioner, or even one firm. BRF is partnered with a large network of specialists in a wide range of disciplines that can help craft the best solution. (CPAs, Attorneys, Insurance Specialists, Money Managers, Benefits Consultants, Actuaries, Business Consultants, etc…)
The team based approach, and the connected professionals that make it work, is the result of working with many clients solving many different issues over the last three decades. Contact us today to see how we can help you.
black river financial
Mark specializes in business savings consulting and retirement planning with over 33 years of experience, and is the Founder of Black River Financial, LLC. His expertise in retirement income solutions, that include risk management, has helped many clients to enjoy their retirements.
Mark is a Senior Advisor with Stryde Solutions and is connected to a diverse network of specialists that collaborate as a team to deliver effective client solutions.
- FINRA UNIFORM SECURITIES AGENT STATE LAW (SERIES 63)
- FINRA GENERAL SECURITIES REGISTERED REPRESENTATIVE (SERIES 7)
- FINRA GENERAL SECURITIES PRINCIPAL (SERIES 24)
- FINRA UNIFORM INVESTMENT ADVISER LAW (SERIES 65)
- LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE LICENSES
- MBA – RUTGERS GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, 1991
- BACHELOR OF CIVIL ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITY OF DELAWARE, 1980
- AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES, SENIOR FINANCIAL ADVISOR , AND BRANCH MANAGER.
- H & R BLOCK FINANCIAL ADVISORS, VICE PRESIDENT OF INVESTMENTS, AND BRANCH MANAGER.
- JANNEY MONTGOMERY SCOTT, FIRST VICE PRESIDENT AND BRANCH MANAGER
At Black River Financial, Judy is responsible for providing superior customer service by delivering timely, efficient and accurate assistance relative to client accounts. Judy also manages the firm’s proprietary client database, as well as coordinates client events, meetings and projects.
Prior to joining Black River Financial, Judy held similar positions with Janney Montgomery Scott and Ameriprise Financial, Inc. She holds a B.A. degree from Brooklyn College and an M.A. from Hunter College. Judy is married and resides in Basking Ridge, New Jersey where she and her husband are the proud parents of one son and an adorable dog named Buffy.
Have questions for us? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us today. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.